Sunday, December 9, 2012

WBM: Day 6

December 6:  With almost a full week of visiting beer bars and bottle shops under my belt, I upped the ante when I continued my search for winter beer during my first night of bowling league.  Yes, I said, bowling league.  For what better way is there to spend a Thursday evening than with used shoes, heavy balls, laughter, and beer.  Luckily, the alley bar has plenty of craft beer on tap.  There clearly wouldn't be any other way to survive two 10 frame games without it.
Samuel Adams Winter Lager:  As noted in previous posts, my desire for lagers is a bit immature.  I can appreciate the craft, but the lack of hops and maltiness is something that I am working on enjoying.  This winter lager had that typical lager mouthfeel and refreshing taste.  It actually proved to be a good pairing with the strenuous activity of bowling.  

www.samueladams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment