Tuesday, December 18, 2012

WBM: Day 17

December 17:  Anybody that has spent any beer time with me knows that my love for Bridgeport Brewery out of Portland, Oregon goes way back.  The year?  1999.  A spur of the moment trip to Portland with a long time friend ended with my taste buds being ever changed in favor of the hop.  It was Bridgeport IPA that became my first beer love; always remembered and never matched.  That being said, I was a tad excited to add their seasonal to my Winter Beer Month challenge.
Bridgeport Brewing's Ebenezer Ale
This winter warmer provided a palette worthy mix of four different malts.  As the deep brown color filled the glass, the aroma of local and imported hops wafted out.  The strong body lasted throughout the sip.  Before I knew it, my glass was empty.  Definitely a must have this season.  

www.bridgeportbrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment