Thursday, December 20, 2012

WBM: Day 19

December 19:  Finally, I came across a winter beer that I had been searching for.  Not only did I find it at my favorite local spot, The Parkway Tavern, but it was on cask...a true midweek treat.
American Brewing's Winter Classic
Besides being near and dear to my heart, American Brewing out of Edmonds, WA has been rocking out solid brews for nearly two years.  This American Strong Ale exemplified a winter warmer in the Northwest.  With 80 IBUs and 8.2% ABV, this hophead was instantly hooked.  Creamy white cask head followed by a smooth dark chocolate hop palette pleaser made this pint a meal in a glass.  Skip and Dan once again showcased their innate ability to intricately brew true to style with perfect combinations of hops and malt.  

www.americanbrewing.com                    www.parkwaytavern.com

No comments:

Post a Comment