Sunday, December 30, 2012

WBM: Day 27

December 27:  Living within stumbling distance of half a dozen bars with extensive tap selections has its obvious advantages.  Only having a few minutes to spare, I headed to my neighborhood brewery for a winter pint.
Harmon Brewing Co: Steep and Deep
With the tasty tag line of "Fresh tracks of epic in your mouth," how could I not try this brew.  Turns out this winter ale is one of my new favorites from the Harmon.  In my opinion, their seasonal line knocks it out of the park.  Besides Steep and Deep, I also like Rajah's Royal IPA (April-June), One Hop Wonder (July-September), and their Black Tartan IPA (January-March).  Available until the end of December, be sure to check your local bottle shops and get your hands on this 7.2% ABV pleaser.

www.harmonbrewingco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment