Saturday, July 13, 2013

SBM: Day 12

Day 12:  Fremont Brewing's Organic Pale Session Ale
The official beer of Seattle Beer Week 2013, this easy drinking bright pale, weighing in at 4.5 % ABV, is a perfect summer choice.  Equipped with essential camp/hike/bike/travel/summer packaging, Fremont nailed this Pale using organic Cowiche Canyon Citra and Simcoe: two hops that are near and dear to my palate.  When I was in Yakima last month, I was able to attend Pecha Kucha: an I Heart Yakima event.  Learning about all the beauty and adventure that Cowiche Canyon has to offer, it was all I could really think about while drinking this can.  Next adventure I take east of the mountains will undoubtedly include a cooler full of this Fremont creation.

www.fremontbrewing.com                    www.iheartyakima.com     

No comments:

Post a Comment