Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Kickstart Ghostfish

Last night I tried some fantastic gluten-free beers.  Yes, I know.  There might be a lot wrong with that sentence.  1.  What am I doing drinking gluten-free beers?  2.  Did I really mean "fantastic"?  Let me give you some back story.

I have known about Ghostfish Brewing from the beginning. Watching a trio of passionate beer loving guys take their dream of creating Seattle's first gluten-free brewery to a reality has been nothing short of inspiring.  What was even more inspiring were the four beers I tried last night.  From a wit to a pale to a porter to a dry stout, I had to keep telling myself these were actually gluten-free.

Now, here is where you come in.  The Ghostfish Brewing team needs your help in the next two days.  They are less than $5000 away from making their Kickstarter goal of $30,000 for an R&D lab.  Why does this matter to you?  Research and Development labs are how breweries make exciting new beers.  After tasting what they already have brewed, I couldn't be more supportive for this cause.

And you should be too.

Act now...the clock is ticking!

No comments:

Post a Comment