Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cleanse: Day 1

Beans and tomatoes w/ balsamic drizzle
Alarms for meals set.
Green tea and bottled water ready.
Measurements and weight recorded.
It was now time to get on with Day 1.
After chugging the morning fiber drink like a warm can of PBR, I started off the morning with a Chocolate MRS (meal replacement shake).  Knowing that those would be the most calories I would get all day, I cherished the richness.  Water and more water went down the hatch as a gallon each day is required.  Every few hours I had some premeasured fruits and vegetables, green tea, and more and more water.  A packet of Spark helped me get through the day without coffee.  As long as I had a warm mug of green tea, I didn't seem to miss the coffee.  Well, at least not yet.  Hardest part of the day was looking at that tasty block of cheese in the fridge and choosing green beans instead.  Tomorrow my morning starts off with a much needed workout.  Bring on Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment