Monday, January 21, 2013

Cal's: Kent's Beer Destination


With a plethora of dining options in this southeast Seattle city, one might overlook the newest addition to Kent Station's lineup.  I sure did.  Bar tables with taps, wood fired pizza, and fries with tasty rub options, Cal's offers a true tavern experience.

On both of my visits this month, I had a difficult time resisting their BBQ chicken pizza and pints of 7 Seas Ballz Deep Double IPA.  Seeing one of my favorite brews on tap from the boys in Gig Harbor was a treat.  Pair that with impeccable pizza and there you have it: perfection.  

calsclassic.com

7seasbrewing.com

2 comments:

  1. Cal's consistently has a great beer lineup. Have you been to Oddfella's in Auburn as of yet? 25 handles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Per your suggestion, I tried it out a few weeks ago. Great place! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete